Thursday, August 10, 2006

I've been tagged!

I got tagged by Ria, so here goes.

1. One book that changed your life.

The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien. The first "big kid" book that I read.

2. One book that you’ve read more than once.

All of the Chronicles of Narnia.

3. One book you’d want on a desert island.

Well, if the Bible doesn't count, than I would want The Lord of the Rings (I know it's not really one book).

4. One book that made you laugh.

The Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, and Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare.

5.One book that made you cry.

The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien, and Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe.

6. One book that you wish had been written.

I don't know.

7. One book that you wish had never been written.

Bridge to Terebithia...Just Kidding, it wasn't *that* bad.

8. One book you’re currently reading.

The Return of the King, and Pride and Prejudice.

9. One book you’ve been meaning to read.

See below.

I tag Holly, Katie, Mary Liz, Lucy, and David.