Saturday, August 06, 2005

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet"......

The other day, I was in the car and I was bored, so I decided to think of all the nicknames I've ever been given. Let me know if I forgot any. Enjoy!
1. Squeaker (also shortened by Dad to Squeak)
2. Jen
3. Jennybell
4. Lil Jen Jen
5. Jen Jen
6. Jenia
7. Janai
8. Mable
9. Winter
10. Jenethian (is that how you spell it Mary?)
11. Oscar
12. Squib (side-kick of BlackBeard)
13. Juniper
14. Fer
15. This one I can't remember, but I know I had it. (Remember at that one Saints yes, Mary?)
16. Jenovia
17. Puffercake
18. Sunfish or Snapper (did we ever decide on that one?)
19. Munchkin
20. Shortstuff
21. Thing 1 & Thing 2 (that's Nick too)
22. L'l J'n J'n (That's my rapper alias)
23. Jemma
24. There's another one I had and can't remember. (do you remember Bajuna?)
That's all I can think of at the moment, (I'm sure there's more) and since most of those are inside jokes I'll just give one big wink at the end instead of a bunch of little ones.
;-)